Our Hotel - Hyatt Regency Dulles
The Hyatt Regency Dulles is located in Herndon, VA and offers 316 executive suites, with room rates starting at $99 a night! All rooms are fitted with allergy-friendly bedding, Hyatt Grand Beds, and deluxe bathrooms. The hotel is recently renovated, and drop-dead gorgeous.
- Suites - All rooms at the Hyatt Regency Dulles are executive suites and come equipped with separate living/socializing areas and mini-fridges.
- Pet Friendly - The Hyatt is a pet friendly hotel (allowing weights up to 75lbs). Please note that while the hotel is pet friendly they do not allow pets in convention space. We encourage those who wish to bring a pet or service animal to the hotel to contact the hotel directly at least two weeks prior to the convention.
- Free Parking - The hotel offers free parking for all vehicles, big or small.
- Shuttle Access - Free shuttle service to/from the Dulles International Airport as well as the local Reston Town Center (for all your shopping and dining needs).
Reserve Your Room
Rates start at $99/night for single and double occupancy, $109/night for triple or quad occupancy.
Ready to book? Click here to reserve your room at the Hyatt Regency Dulles! Con rates available until Aug 4, 2017.
Travel to the Hotel
Traveling to the con is a breeze. We've got a few helpful tips below to help you plan your travel to the convention.
- By Air - Dulles International Airport (IAD) is located 2.2 miles away from the hotel and offers great fares for attendees flying into the con! The Hyatt Regency Dulles offers free shuttle transportation to/from the hotel making it a fast, friendly and economical way to get to the con!
- By Car - The hotel is easy to get to by car and offers ample parking. We recommend using a GPS to navigate to the hotel. The Hyatt Regency Dulles is located in small road off of Sunrise Valley Drive.
- By Train - We're currently looking into the most efficient ways to get to the hotel by train/metro.